- One visa application from Benin Visa Application for Citizens of United States of America
- Original, signed United States of America passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1
- Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to “The Consulate of Benin, Visa Section”, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
• State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Benin.
• Specify the Type and desired Validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa).
• Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.