U.S. Passport Renewal
Matisse Services LLC, MPSVisa, is a private company, not affiliated with the government, that charges an additional fee to expedite the delivery of your US passport in days. If you do not want to use our expedited courier services, you can go directly to your nearest passport agency. Due to COVID-19 We are limited to processing only DS-82 passport renewal applications. Mandated by U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs Passport Services.
- Current or expired 10 year U.S. Passport issued within the last 15 years.
- Two signed S. Passport application (DS 82) completed online and bar-coded.
- Two passport photos taken within the past 6 months, 2×2 inches, and not from a vending machine.
- Please download, sign and print 2 copies of the Letter of Authorization.
- Copy of the flight itinerary from a travel agent/airlines or an original letter with an original signature, from the employer describing the proposed trip, if traveling on business.
For Emergency Requests: Contact our office for a reservation.
|Processing Time||Matisse Services Fee||Department of State Fee
|8-14 Business Days||$99||$170|
|3-7 Business Days||$199||$170|
|Emergency 24 Hours||$399||$170|
*Only if applicant did not provide payment for State Department fee.
Matisse Services LLC, assumes no responsibility for the loss, damage or delay of passports or visas caused by an Embassy, Consulate, Government Office Postal or courier service, delivery service or travel agency. Requirements and fees relating to this request are subject to change without notice.