U.S. Passport Name Change
Required Documents Checklist:
- Two signed S. Passport application (DS 5504) completed online and bar-coded.
- If your passport was issued more than one year ago please apply for U.S. passport renewal
- Two Passport Photos must be identical, taken within the past 6 months, 2×2 inches, and not from vending machine.
- Proof of the name change
– A certified copy of either
– A marriage certificate, or
– A name change court decree
- Two authorization letter signed and dated.
- VALID passport
– Passport must have at least one year validity remaining. If your passport expires within a year please apply for passport renewal.
- Copy of the flight itinerary from a travel agent/airlines or an original letter with an original signature, from the employer describing the proposed trip, if traveling on business.
Final Instructions Checklist:
- Please send this work order form and any other notes or instructions and ship to Matisse Services.
For Emergency Requests: Contact our office for a reservation.
|Processing Time||Matisse Services Fee||Department of State Fee
(15 years old and Under)
|Department of State Fee
(16 years old and Older)
|8-14 Business Days||$99||$60||$60|
|3-7 Business Days||$199||$60||$60|
|Emergency 24 Hours||$399||$60||$60|
Matisse Services LLC, assumes no responsibility for the loss, damage or delay of passports or visas caused by an Embassy, Consulate, Government Office Postal or courier service, delivery service or travel agency. Requirements and fees relating to this request are subject to change without notice.