Required Documents Checklist:
- Original or state certified copy of a US birth certificate or expired U.S. Passport.
- Two signed S. Passport application (DS 11) completed online and bar-coded.
- Two authorization letter signed and dated. Please one outside of the envelope sealed by the acceptance agent.
- Two (2×2) passport photos.
- Copy of the flight itinerary from a travel agent/airlines or an original letter with an original signature, from the employer describing the proposed trip, if traveling on business.
- Original Damaged passport must be submitted with application when applying to replace a damaged passport.
- A signed statement explaining the damaged or mutilated condition of your passport book and/or card.
Required Process Checklist:
- Take all of the documents listed above to a nearby US Post Office that is a passport acceptance agent or a County Clerk of Court’s office (appointments are often required).
- After presenting these documents, when requested, sign the application and attest to the truthfulness of the information on the application and present current government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license).
- The acceptance agent will collect, separately, a $25 processing fee, and then the US Government fee. These fees are listed in the chart below as a total amount in the section “Government Fee”.
- The acceptance agent will then seal everything into an envelope for security purposes. No one can open this envelope except the Department of State. Once sealed, it must be presented to the Department of State within 5 business days. The agent will return the sealed envelope to the applicant so that it may be “hand carried” by Matisse Services.
Final Instructions Checklist:
- Place the sealed envelope, this work order form and any other notes or instructions and send to Matisse Services.
For Emergency Requests: Contact our office for a reservation.
|Processing Time||Matisse Services Fee||Department of State Fee
(15 years old and Under)
|Department of State Fee
(16 years old and Older)
|8-14 Business Days||$99||$140||$170|
|3-7 Business Days||$199||$140||$170|
|Emergency 24 Hours||$399||$140||$170|
Matisse Services LLC, assumes no responsibility for the loss, damage or delay of passports or visas caused by an Embassy, Consulate, Government Office Postal or courier service, delivery service or travel agency. Requirements and fees relating to this request are subject to change without notice.